Lead Product Manager is the one who is responsible for a critical product in the company.
Job description & requirements
Qasir is the Point of Sales with free basic features and affordable premium features. We are looking for Lead Product Manager to be part of #PanduJuang to help micro-businesses through providing affordable technology.
As Lead PM, you will be tasked in executing a number of product initatives across multiple product pillars. Working together with a team of your own, you will mentor, coach, and work with them and other business teams in identifying market opportunities and translating that into product releases/iterations.
- Understanding the users problem and need to personal level.
- Understanding company business process to the smallest detail.
- Use data and insights to create customer-centric innovations.
- Pioneer and implement best-in-class product strategies to ensure product growth across all funnels.
- Work together with all team across organizations, including engineering and design, to build and delivering the best product experience for our user.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Help your team to achieve the most optimum outcomes while preparing them to grow mastery in their PM career through regular feedback.
- Positive, can-do attitude with the drive to continuously learn and improve
- Passion in data-driven product development and making the MSME better through technology
- Excellent analytical skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence
- Strong empathy and customer mindset
- Excellent product taste combined with an interest in the technology sector and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in lean and fast pacing startup, including by doing things that don’t scale
- Ability to identify risk and opportunity quickly based on data