Job Description & Requirements
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. As we're targeting mid-low retail market, UX Designer should understand and has experience with targeted market. Read more.
- Lead projects from a UX perspective, defining functionality, navigation, and interaction models.
- Help define research process and lead/participate in user testing as needed.
- Create and implement the visual design elements associated with brand positioning, public relations and strategic marketing in order to convey an employer or client’s unique message.
- Create UX deliverables: wireframes, functional specifications, site maps, user journeys, flows, personas, site audits, etc.
- Generate innovative ideas across all existing and emerging digital platforms and inspire colleagues to create world-class, pioneering ideas.
- Work with teams to understand resource availability and plan resources effectively so as to produce deliverables and revisions to stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with teams to ensure projects are delivered on strategy, on time, on budget
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions that strengthen our market distinction.
- 2+ years designing large scale mobiles/websites/digital assets
- Deep understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to website development.
- Keen attention to detail, and taking pride in polishing deliverables beyond expectations
- Creativity in concepting interaction concepts and models
- Ability to collaborate extensively and play nicely with other team members
- Able to adapt approach and process to fit project goals, timelines and other parameters
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, and a thirst to expand knowledge and abilities
- Teamwork oriented, and a willingness to work to the benefit of others.
If you are the one we are looking for, simply head to https://www.techinasia.com/companies/qasir to apply!