Job Description & Requirements
- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity.
- Closely coordinate with both Dev and Ops regarding testing practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met
- Influence and drive quality across teams, disciplines, and the organizations.
- Participate in the development and continuous testing of web service applications via automation.
- Design, develop, improve and maintain test automation systems, tools and test scripts using best practices
- Design and author test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing (where applicable)
- Oversee automated tests integration into the CI/CD Pipeline
- Verify component, system integration and application level features and functionality to ensure our reliability, accuracy and performance reaches our standards for quality.
- Review engineering technical design documents and requirements. Provide plan and strategy about how and where to build in testability.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for testability.
- 2 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies, and others
- 2 years of experience with software QA tools and processes
- Experience in automated testing tools like Selenium, Appium, Katalon, Watir, etc
- Experience in programming language Java and javaSript
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
If you are the one we are looking for, simply head to https://www.techinasia.com/companies/qasir to apply!