Job description & Requirements
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. The ideal candidate will have a track record of working well in a results-oriented, start-up environment and have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines. This developer should have published Android apps.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with product managers, UI and UX designers to build simple, scalable and innovative mobile experiences.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Participate in code reviews and mobile application debugging and diagnosis.
- Create and maintain software documentation related to assigned tasks/projects.
- Implement unit testing.
- Proven working experience in Android App Development.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes and orientations.
- Strong understanding of Android components (Activity, Fragment, Services, etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Have a solid basis of OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Able to write unit tests.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good time-management skills.
If you are the one we are looking for, simply head to https://www.techinasia.com/companies/qasir to apply!